Skip to main content

Video Ask Help

Does anyone know of a company I could hire (pay for, real cash) to help me set up and work with Videoask and other Typeform things?  I don’t have hours to try to get this to work...really frustrated that there is no human support (that I can find)...uhhh

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @David Marinac For the typeform side of things, we have a list of agencies here that may be able to help you. Additionally, you can contact our support staff here (and they’re live humans!) for any questions, too. We’re also happy to help answer questions in the community as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @David Marinac you can also contact the VideoAsk support team via support@videoask.com and we have this thread where someone asked a similar question and a few folks offered their services:

Tagging @Darnell and @Ash.NZ in case they have the scope to help too! 

Thank you!  I will connect 

@Liz @Grace just know that I reached out to 3 of your partners and haven't even received a reply...  the VideoAsk looks very cool...I'd like to try it.  The Problem is I can't even get past the example page.    What does it take to be a typeform partner...wouldn't TypeForm be interested to know that their partners even respond?  Should really consider a TypeForm support team...even a premium service people would pay and more would use it

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @David Marinac when did you reach out to the partners? I’m sure in time they will respond, but let us know if we can try to follow up with any of them.

Have you tried contacting our support teams yet? As mentioned above you can reach out to either the Typeform or VideoAsk support team for help with our products.

Over a week 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @David Marinac Our typeform support team has let me know they have been conversing with you via email the last few days about the possible options. If you do have further questions, feel free to reply to those emails!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @David Marinac  sorry I have only just come into this thread just now. Thanks for the tag @Grace This is something I specifically do and have been setting up VideoAsk’s for various businesses. Please feel free to send me a message and I will be more than happy to learn more about your requirements and discuss how I may be able to assist you best.

@Ash.NZ favor...on my fishing trip (per our chat last week)...can you resend me the info and links dmarinac@abc-packaging.com (YouTube, etc)...I wasn’t expecting to be able to have good wifi here in remote Canada...and would like to review what you sent.  Can’t wait to start working together.  Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @dmarinac, I hope the fishing trip has produced some good results for you and thanks for confirming your email response back to me the other day. I look forward to working further with you also. Catch up again soon!