Videoask for Website onboarding

• 12 September 2022
  • 3 replies

I would like to use Videoask to onboard new users to my website.  There are some new concepts that are occurring on my site and it will require some user training and explanations.  

Has anyone ever used Videoask for this and if so could you please share links to some good examples.  

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi there, @Nicholas Robertson! 🙋‍♂️

While I’m sure we have plenty of customers who use VideoAsk for onboarding, I don’t believe we currently have any documented case studies for that use case. 

That being said, I encourage you to explore this resource which talks about how you can use VideoAsk for education more generally.

Let me know what questions you have. We’re definitely happy to continue the conversation and brainstorm with you.

I hope this helps!

Thanks @andrew_videoask 

If I do it well I will share it here.  You might be able to give some suggestions. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Nicholas Robertson that sounds great, please do share I’m sure there are more people out there thinking of using VideoAsk for onboarding.

Not sure how helpful this is, but thought I’d share a guide I created a while back for people new to VideoAsk, the setup of the videoask could have some crossovers for an onboarding videoask:

Let us know if you have any questions along the way, we’d love to hear how you’re getting on 😊