Skip to main content

Hello, i have a livecall videoask but when somebody calls, in admin side we do not have any notification. What can we do?

Tagging @Grace in case she has any ideas!

Hi @Alexis Garcia is it just you in the VideoAsk organization or do you have other team members? 

If you have your account open you should see the incoming call pop up, have you enabled any out of hours settings under notifications in your account? 

hello, no just me. nothing works. 

I received a response from support indicating that they would escalate to the developers, but that they fix those issues based on their priority and overall impact, so they can't tell me when it will be resolved.

I must say that I found their response irresponsible, as they are not as flexible with payments as they are with support. Really disappointing, after several years I truly feel that I need to look for alternatives to VideoAsk.

NOTE: I haven't heard back from support again.

Hi @Alexis Garcia I’m really sorry about this. I am speaking with the support team now, it seems there was a fix for the bug but several customers (including yourself) have reported it’s still not working so we’re asking the developers to prioritise. I am following the ticket now so will keep you posted with updates. 🙏

hello Grace, thank you. I will be waiting, thank you

Hey @Alexis Garcia I’m being told live call notifications should now be working, would you mind confirming?

Hello, indeed, thank you, I see that it is working now, but it still has several issues:

1. The incoming call has a significant delay.
2. The operator cannot end the call. When the operator hangs up, the user remains connected, and the operator or administrator receives a new call request almost immediately. Even if they reject this new request, it keeps coming, and it’s the same call that was hung up.

Could you please look into this? These bugs didn't exist before.

Thanks for confirming @Alexis Garcia  I’ve just flagged this with the team and asked them to investigate. 

Hey @Alexis Garcia would you mind also replying to the VideoAsk support team with these additional bugs so they can continue to follow up with the developers?