Anyone building anything cool this weekend?

• 12 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 12906 replies

Hello all! As we go into a long weekend over in the US, anyone building anything cool? 

Last weekend, I created a bunch of VideoAsk forms to add to my side-gig website, which I geeked out about! This weekend, I’m thinking of updating the contact forms on my website to Typeforms. I used to have typeforms on there but took it down when I rebuilt the site, so I’m slowly adding items back. Pretty basic, but curious if anyone has anything cool they’re doing!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - much the same lol.. will be trying to keep warm in the igloo by working on a ‘storefront’ typeform for tshirts .. and integrating that into a website as well.. 

and making a letter and number quiz for my 5 yr old .. that will be the fun part.. 

have a great weekend all

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - much the same lol.. will be trying to keep warm in the igloo by working on a ‘storefront’ typeform for tshirts .. and integrating that into a website as well.. 

and making a letter and number quiz for my 5 yr old .. that will be the fun part.. 

have a great weekend all

des

Awwwww, the quiz sounds adorable :heart:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough that’s so cute!!! I hope they love it! :) What a great idea for teaching the little one. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@john.desborough that’s so cute!!! I hope they love it! :) What a great idea for teaching the little one. 

@Liz - it was fun to spend a little time trying some stuff out for non-work related reasons lol.. it managed to keep her engaged for about 10 minutes twice over the weekend …  noted a few things i can do to make it more fun (ok, fun for me… ) but it does mean some more work planning what images to bring into the quiz … 

if there was a way to bulk-upload images into the ‘my gallery’ that would make life easier lol.. 

another pass at it this weekend coming up .. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough Agreed! I’ll note the suggestion. :) I’d also like this feature, too.