Barception

Show first post

988 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wow, sounds like we need a meetup in Chicago so you can all cook for me! 😂

@James I used to be a petsitter on Trusted Housesitters, and I really loved it! You might be able to find someone there if you sign up. Highly recommend it!

@the conservative glad to have you back! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - how big is your freezer?? lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Typeform Community, how’s everyone!? @Liz @Grace @john.desborough @Gabi.Amaral @the conservative @Gabriel @James 

Y’all know holidays are fast approaching, ha! Here are some pics from the past few weekends.

Weekend before last, we saw Wakanda Forever (so good, going for thirds this Fri!) and two days ago, we competed in a Dipsgiving (it’s like a Friendsgiving but everything must be dippable, lol).

Our theme was corn, so we brought a savory corn dip with vegan corn dogs and corn-flake infused vodka shots with food tent cards designed by yours truly. So good!

Then yesterday was Sunday NFl so I made some loaded nachos with the meatless grounds by Qorn and a mean cashew-based nacho cheese!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh my gosh @Darnell ! This is like a little ray of sunshine for my grey Barcelona day! 

Love that you’re going for thirds at Wakanda Forever, I still haven’t seen it 🙀 need to go!

And Dipsgiving!!! Genius! 😁 Such a fun idea, and incredibly creative offerings there! How was the cornflake infused vodka?? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Oh my gosh @Darnell ! This is like a little ray of sunshine for my grey Barcelona day! 

Love that you’re going for thirds at Wakanda Forever, I still haven’t seen it 🙀 need to go!

And Dipsgiving!!! Genius! 😁 Such a fun idea, and incredibly creative offerings there! How was the cornflake infused vodka?? 

@Grace love brining the sunshine to you!

The cornflake-infused vodka was straigh chef’s kiss, so good! We added some to our coffee the next morning, ha!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Darnell that is living right there! 

I’m gonna have to take this Dipsgiving concept to my friends, I feel like it could be repurposed for a NYE bash! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Darnell that is living right there! 

I’m gonna have to take this Dipsgiving concept to my friends, I feel like it could be repurposed for a NYE bash! 

Ooohhhhhh, I likey! And if you really want to take that thing to the next level, do like our friends did and offer awards (or bragging rights) to categories like Best Presentation, Most Creative Dish, Best-Tasting Dish, Most-Addictive Dish, etc. Just an idea!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Aaaah great idea @Darnell !! I love it when folks get really creative with their dinner party ideas!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Darnell - that was a totally awesome food set..(nice to see another plant-based foodie in the house!!) and, similar to @Grace, i am stealing the Dipsgiving.. 

we used to do “flames-giving’ with friends for the Canadian Thanksgiving - where everyone would bring a pot of chili … and a fire extinguisher … and have, essentially, a cookoff.. lol.. 

more than one incident of “holy frikkin’ sh*t that was hot”  lol… 

the things we do with and for food.. 

lol

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

haha @john.desborough I would not survive flames-giving!! 🔥

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Darnell - that was a totally awesome food set..(nice to see another plant-based foodie in the house!!) and, similar to @Grace, i am stealing the Dipsgiving.. 

we used to do “flames-giving’ with friends for the Canadian Thanksgiving - where everyone would bring a pot of chili … and a fire extinguisher … and have, essentially, a cookoff.. lol.. 

more than one incident of “holy frikkin’ sh*t that was hot”  lol… 

the things we do with and for food.. 

lol

des

This is so funny! “Flames-giving”!? I love it! @john.desborough 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey Typeform Community, how’s everyone!? @Liz @Grace @john.desborough @Gabi.Amaral @the conservative @Gabriel @James 

Y’all know holidays are fast approaching, ha! Here are some pics from the past few weekends.

Weekend before last, we saw Wakanda Forever (so good, going for thirds this Fri!) and two days ago, we competed in a Dipsgiving (it’s like a Friendsgiving but everything must be dippable, lol).

Our theme was corn, so we brought a savory corn dip with vegan corn dogs and corn-flake infused vodka shots with food tent cards designed by yours truly. So good!

Then yesterday was Sunday NFl so I made some loaded nachos with the meatless grounds by Qorn and a mean cashew-based nacho cheese!

Wow @Darnell you really know how to live it up! That “corn-ucopia” of yummy treats looks incredible. As for the nachos I can’t work out what’s best - the food or the photo :P Bravo sir!

Sounds like Wakanda forever is a must-see. We’ve been toying with the idea of going to the cinema for a while and Black Panther is my son’s fave of all the Marvel Universe, so I think it’s gonna happen – although I’m not sure when we can fit it given the back-to-back World Cup matches at the moment ⚽🤪

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@James glad you like the photos!

And yeah, I forgot the World Cup is going on right now which has everyone either at the stadium or at home, haha!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Darnell Hope you had popcorn at the movie theater too! 😉🍿🌽

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

And yeah, I forgot the World Cup is going on right now which has everyone either at the stadium or at home, haha!

You have that right @Darnell - with England winning their first match handily earlier today, I think @James can breathe a little easier… US vs Wales about to get under way and Canada later in the week.. (forget about me on Wed morning.. you know where i will be… lol)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

part of the problem of being from all 4 corners of the UK….. multiple teams to call “mine”… 

(and a Canadian desire to cheer for anyone playing against the the Yanks.. lol)

@James - at least this game was streaming.. the England game was not accessible here this morning .. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Haha @Darnell , actually it’s the U.S. versus England on Friday so just for that day we will be sworn enemies 😝

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Do we need to create a World Cup thread for the next few weeks?! I didn’t even realise it had started 🤣 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Do we need to create a World Cup thread for the next few weeks?! I didn’t even realise it had started 🤣 

GASP!!!!!  

and you call yourself a Brit, @Grace … jk.. lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I know @john.desborough! I’m in a whatsapp group with people talking about it constantly, but there was so much planning going on about where to watch matches I stopped following and then missed the start haha! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m pretty sure we do @Grace . In fact, I got a bit carried away and have started the inaugural Typeform Community World Cup prediction league™. Feel free to take part – and share with your pals...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

haha @James brilliant! Already added in my predictions...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’m pretty sure we do @Grace . In fact, I got a bit carried away and have started the inaugural Typeform Community World Cup prediction league™. Feel free to take part – and share with your pals...

@James - well done sir.. and, just like @Grace, my picks are in.. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating! Enjoy the long weekend! 🦃