Barception

Show first post

988 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HAHAH. Amazing! @john.desborough I like B, too (and R2Dtoo). The content editor in me would say that the T should not be capitalized 🤓 Our style guide says when referring to the product/company we say “Typeform”, if referring to a form created in the product it’s a “typeform”. Consider yourself educated 👨‍🏫

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HAHAH. Amazing! @john.desborough I like B, too (and R2Dtoo). The content editor in me would say that the T should not be capitalized 🤓 Our style guide says when referring to the product/company we say “Typeform”, if referring to a form created in the product it’s a “typeform”. Consider yourself educated 👨‍🏫

@James 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James ..ok.. be that way lol.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@James @Grace @Liz 

thinking we can do the TypeBus and the TypeFalcon…. waddya think?

Wowzers!!! That would be epic! Might be trickier to park though...

How was the trip @john.desborough

I just got back from Madeira, gorgeous island off the coast of Portugal. It was very relaxing, did lots of walking and saw some pilot whales! 🐳

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Grace - that sounds like a grand trip.. 

as for parking.. using the thrusters, i think we can clear a few objects out of the way… and it would make getting to those remote islands ‘quicker’ … landing on the beach, also a plus.. lol

the trip was a success - all the princesses that were sought after by the wee beastie were seen, photographed and autographs obtained. AND she met Chewbacca…. the missus did not take some of the rides she was hoping to, but given that she doesn’t like extreme roller coasters, she was happy to walk away from some of the longest lines 

now i need to get a third job to help pay for the trip lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ooh the icing on the cake getting Chewbacca! Sounds like an action-packed vacation, glad everyone enjoyed it, hopefully the bank isn’t too broken haha! 😁 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Ooh the icing on the cake getting Chewbacca! Sounds like an action-packed vacation, glad everyone enjoyed it, hopefully the bank isn’t too broken haha! 😁 

@Grace - i think the missus ‘miscalculated’ on her budget - she only processed the face value of the amounts of things ...she forgot that the exchange rate on the USD is about 1.35 CDN … so she was surprised when i told her that she was about 40% overbudget lol.. when the actuals hit my amex … 

but the smiles were “priceless”

Happy Monday, all!

Ages ago when we could work in the office, we used to hang around the Barception - Typeform’s take on a reception with exactly what it sounds like - a bar!

We’re bringing the Barception to all of you, and you can virtually visit it below: 

Think of this as your virtual meeting space where you can say hello in the morning and goodbye in the evening, talk about what you’ve got planned this weekend or what your favorite beverage of choice is, morning or night!

I’m currently drinking iced coffee today - what about you all?

Funny me2 look

Thank you so much 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy Monday, all!

Ages ago when we could work in the office, we used to hang around the Barception - Typeform’s take on a reception with exactly what it sounds like - a bar!

We’re bringing the Barception to all of you, and you can virtually visit it below: 

Think of this as your virtual meeting space where you can say hello in the morning and goodbye in the evening, talk about what you’ve got planned this weekend or what your favorite beverage of choice is, morning or night!

I’m currently drinking iced coffee today - what about you all?

Funny me2 look

Welcome to the community @Snake Sensation this looks like a good combo! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

My daughter lives ‘along the path of totality’ for yesterday’s eclipse… “there’s a little black spot on the sun today”

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough Wow! What a great pic! I’m so jealous they saw it! I’ve been partially out this week due to illness so I completely slept through it. 😓 I’m loving all of the photos!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh wow! What an awesome photo @john.desborough