Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz Yay!!! How long will those last? 

@vickioneill - my guess is Tues

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James and all of the rest of us who are pulling for the boys from over ‘ome

c’mon lads! 

(sorry to anyone of Italian descent, but feel free to post in support of the Azzuri)

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough almost…but ultimately the Italians deserved it. Onwards boys to the World Cup :trophy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - sadly it came down kicks.. the Azzurri put tremendous pressure on as the game progressed and it seemed to grind down on the defenders. the lads have shown they are getting back to the top of the world class.. will be great World Cup next year.. when we can all start hoping that Spain can do some more celebrating as well.

Badge +5

I saw that image today @john.desborough … both the original and the amended version are fantastic.

You don’t want to leave it to penalties against Italy, they have a high rate of success beating teams on penalties. It was a great Euro overall because there were lots of surprises and the games were really tight - so many went to the extra time!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough How do you know what I look like on the weekends….

" src="https://d3odp2r1osuwn0.cloudfront.net/2021-07-09-977a648d/dist/emojione/1f602.png" width="18" />:rofl:

@vickioneill probably a week. Maybe two, if I’m lucky. :rofl:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - cuz i either go the way of the zombie or .. 

not that i ever did that as a child or encouraged my children to do such a stunt.. but this would have been me hopped up on coffee - the altered state to zombie.. 

50-50 chance .. roll the die… i dare you!

Badge +5

Congrats @aftab on your new meaningful badge! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Woot! Cheers to that, @aftab !

Badge +5

Congrats @Paulo for your new meaningful badge!

Meaningful

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

hey y’all… just wanted to post this and give a shout out to @Liz and @Mariana from Typeform who provide this community with a ton of support 

and @Gabriel @James @picsoung @mathio @paul - you gents are also doing an awesome job but i wanted to call out Liz and Mariana who really dig deep to help us find the answers we are seeking.. 

happy Friday!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough How did you know...I LOVE the minions!! 

Thank YOU for answering so many questions as well! You know logic jumps much better than I do, that’s for sure ha!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - i have about 1k minion images in my library… don’t get me started .. i even have a biz card that a colleague printed up for me with my job title being ‘Leader of Minions’ .. though no one ever showed up to work in a minion costume. 

as for logic jumps.. it only works for me cuz i have the other 7 voices in my head to give me a multi-dimensional, surround sound approach to thinking things through from different perspectives. 

ha!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Youuuu rock @john.desborough! I always have new ideas when I read more about your use cases!!! 

Thanks for everything you do!

Badge +5

​​​​​​+1 to what @john.desborough said 🎊

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough sounds like another t-shirt opportunity with minions should happen! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - licensing fees… grrr.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough I guess you’ll just have to create your own version of the minions then! :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@john.desborough I guess you’ll just have to create your own version of the minions then! :grin:

if i sell enough tshirts with the heat press now, then i can order a direct to garment printer where i don’t have to deal with ordering transfers from a firm that politely asks (but doesn’t enforce) if we have the licensing rights… lol.. 

Badge +5

How is it going @vickioneill ? We missed ya 👋🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@vickioneill 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I'm feeling a little bit lonely in here... :smirk:  

@john.desborough and @Liz are on vacations (enjoy!) but where are you @Paulo, @belinda_long, @Gabriel, @vickioneill@Michaela@Kosta, and @James? What are you guys up to? 

I'll go first! This week it's my last one in Italy! :flag_it:

In the next one I'll be moving to Barcelona (Please read this listening to this song because I love "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" and also, I love a cliché! Hahaha :joy: )!

I promise I can recreate a Barception in the office for you guys to take a look at it, but with only one person (that's me!), or maybe two. That's everything going on with me at the moment. Well, moving to a new city is more than enough! :tada:

Oh great! Now this song is stuck in my head forever… :sweat_smile:

I’m working from home again, thanks to the state of emergency declared by the prime minister yesterday. (I’m not complaining, though)

Have a smooth and safe moving, @Gabi Amaral! (Is there such a thing?:thinking: )

I’m waiting for your version of Barception!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hahaha I have to admit that this was my intention, @Paulo:joy:

Oh really? What are the current restrictions in Japan? I hope you're safe and keeping your mind healthy as well! :blue_heart:

I'm confident my moving will be smooth, can't wait for it! At the beginning of September, I'll post a tour of the office over here! :heart_eyes: