Barception

Show first post

989 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

close the windows, get out the saki and code like a fiend!

ok.. tea and netflix… lol

stay safe @Paulo 

Thanks @john.desborough! I think I’m gonna do a mix of all those options.:joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Gabriel Can we get typeform ponchos? :grin:

Hope you’re staying safe over there, @Paulo !! Love the photo on the map ha! 

Badge +5

Welcome back @Liz Hope you enjoyed a good Coronita 🍺 down in Mexico. 

Thank you @Liz! It’s typhoon season in Japan and they hardly reach where I live, but this time was pretty close...:sweat_smile:

@Gabriel Typeform ponchos, please? :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Paulo I'll remember to wish you a "Good Friday" on Thursday then! How many hours ahead of our timezone (GMT+2)? 

Typhoons...I hope you're safe. How long this season lasts? It's starting to get cold here in Barcelona. :no_mouth:

Most of the team is working from the office today! Great to see @Gabriel and @James here! :heart_eyes:   

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral - unless there are pics, the meeting didn’t happen.. I am feeling that @James is a myth or a legend given his relative silence over the past weeks (though i know he was trying to take some holidays lol) 

where’s the barception photo of the three of you?? c’mon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hahahaha of course we took a photo (a bit strange) to send here! :sweat_smile:

I was holding a banana in honor of your monkey avatar, may it rest in peace! @James was holding a beer (why not?) and @Gabriel was feeling sentimental so he got a Typeform love to send to all of you! 

@Liz was still waking up for an amazing new day (I hope you enjoy my Photoshop skills! Haha). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral @Gabriel @James - now there is proof! When you think of the last 18 months, this meeting of “the minds” in person is a milestone!

and it was probably too early for a Guiness! lol.. 

Well done! and @Liz would love to have been there in person, this i know lol. 

am hoping to join you all in a similar photo there some day over to the next year or so lol.. 

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

What an amazing picture @Gabi Amaral, great to share this momentous occasion with you and @Gabriel (we missed you though @Liz :hugging: ).

@john.desborough you are another missing “mind” from this photo. Would be incredible to have you propping up this bar at some point. I will gladly ask our facilities peeps to install a Guiness tap and happily pour you a smooth one 🍀

Badge +5

We have @Liz up on the wall as if she was our Monarch 👸🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HAHAHAHAH @Gabi Amaral am I photoshopped into a TV?! :rofl: I look like a little creep being all, 

@john.desborough it is NEVER too early for a Guiness. Never!

Was the office pretty full, @Gabriel @Gabi Amaral @James ?

@Paulo definitely sounds like we need to pry Gabriel for ponchos!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - Guinness as a food group unto itself.. and the only ‘bad’ thing about it is when North American bars serve it “extra cold” - who are they kidding? 

Nothing beats getting it off the tap at the brewery itself in Dublin.. @James - roadtrip? Dublin then Barca?? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Liz - Guinness as a food group unto itself.. and the only ‘bad’ thing about it is when North American bars serve it “extra cold” - who are they kidding? 

Nothing beats getting it off the tap at the brewery itself in Dublin.. @James - roadtrip? Dublin then Barca?? 

:joy::rofl::joy:  @john.desborough love your photo in there hahah!

@Gabi Amaral Hahaha! You can’t imagine how boring are my Mondays, since Japan is 6 hour ahead of Barcelona and it’s still Sunday in the rest of the world. Not a single soul in this community:sweat_smile:

Japan's typhoon season ranges usually from May to October, peaking in August and September.

@Liz ans @Gabriel I could definitely use a good Typeform poncho is this rainy season! Hahaha!

Did I hear someone say Guinness?? @john.desborough @James 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Paulo - we are under 4 days of rain here.. a nice gentle rain that is supposed to give us 75mm by friday morning then sunshine on Monday.. 

I could use the poncho here to sit outside and listen to the rain falling on the roof of the covered porch here while sipping a Guinness - but i’m trying to be creative while sit outside tonight, so drinking scotch

@john.desborough Now I want a Guinness AND a scotch. And it’s still 11:00 am in Japan...:sweat_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@john.desborough Now I want a Guinness AND a scotch. And it’s still 11:00 am in Japan...:sweat_smile:

put the G in a coffee cup - no one will know the difference. Scotch .. well.. the sun is up over the yard arm as they say, … but i suggest waiting till work work is finished and then typeforming with Scotch later lol

@john.desborough :joy::joy::joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wooow...I see you all enjoy my photoshop skills! :sweat_smile:  Hopefully, we'll be able to have a photo together sooner than later! @Liz @john.desborough @Paulo 

Did someone say Guinness? Hahaha. When I was living in Dublin, some Irish friends taught me how to order one over there: "Can I have a 'black stuff'?" and it worked every single time! However, I only like Guinness in Ireland! 

Oh @Paulo, I'm sorry! Well, at least you're always here ready to party! The weather in Barcelona changed a lot while I was in Milan and now it's raining... :cloud_rain:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Nothing beats getting it off the tap at the brewery itself in Dublin.. @James - roadtrip? Dublin then Barca?? 

Definitely up for that road trip @john.desborough In fact, I’d suggest that we hire a motorhome/minivan on the company dime and wind our way through Europe sampling the local tipples along the way. @Paulo you’re definitely invited too, maybe you and @Gabi Amaral can mix some caipirhinhas to keep us going between pitstops.

We can justify the trip by stopping off to fix our continental customers’ Typeform issues along the way – I’m thinking we call this the “Typetruck” and paint some kind of A Team (or T team) graphics on the side of the van. I’m spitballing here, but I think this has got legs...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - how about a couple of old VW caravans all painted up like the 60s hippie versions but instead of the peace signs, the Typeform logos?? 

i’m in!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

*feelin’ the luv y’all*

Thanks @Gabriel @Gabi Amaral @Liz @James and all the rest of the Typeform crew.. 

I will never be as cool as @paul in the hat but i will wear it with pride!

Weather are being a bit crazy around here too @Gabi Amaral, but I’m happy the wet summer is gone. I used to love summer until I met Asian summer...:sweat_smile:

@James Count me in to be proudly making lots of caipirinhas in the “Typetruck”!

I will never be as cool as @paul in the hat but i will wear it with pride!

We want pics @john.desborough!:laughing: