Best music to create typeforms & videoasks

Show first post

468 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

this morning’s musical interlude is brought to you by all those people in a Friday funk….

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello music friends,

Hope you're all well! Just wanted to pop in and say hi after coming back from vacation (and falling in love with your lovely homeland @Gabriel . Thanks again for all the recommendations! Stuffed myself with amazing food every single day. And for white wine lovers like me, Galicia is a paradise :heart_eyes: Also, all the Galicians I met were super friendly. Will be back for sure!)

Here is something I discovered recently that I love working to these days:

https://open.spotify.com/album/7pBDu7nc2KaMsh0SfZMc2d?si=uujcPOEcRaOmD4j_SNtN9w&dl_branch=1

And here the YT link: 

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Lately, I can't stop listening to Italian music. This one has caught my attention! Let me know if you enjoy it!

This singer has participated in different talent shows in Italy! Such a calm and nice vibe. Highly recommended! :notes:

Badge +5

Thanks to Michaela, today I’m listening to Greek folk music. Such nice vibes

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I know I'm a bit late, but I can't stop listening to "Tuyo" by the Brazilian singer Rodrigo Amarante. :black_heart:

This is the theme song of "Narcos", a famous Netflix series about the life of Pablo Escobar.

Beautiful song! Let me know if you like it! :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

back again with more of my Canadian buddy, Jesse Cook.. the dance in here is wonderful and my little one loved this song and was trying out ‘her moves’ with the folks on the screen.. some day… (dad has no moves lol.)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Jesse Cook! I know him!

Does he have Spanish roots? I think this is not the only song with a little bit of Flamenco on it. Beautiful! I'd love to see a video of your little one dancing to that song! :blue_heart:

Lately, I discovered a French singer called Ben L'oncle Soul. In this video, he sings a version of the famous "Say you'll be there" from the Spice Girls. It's on repeat here! 

Badge +5

Perhaps one of my favourite BBC concerts ever recorded. Give it a go

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel - that was one excellent concert video. i have watched it several times before… excellent choice 

Badge +5

@Gabriel - that was one excellent concert video. i have watched it several times before… excellent choice 

It’s incredible. A Youtube gem. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Last week I started listening to The Zombies again! I had forgotten how much I love them! :blue_heart:

This is one of my favorites: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Love the Zombies @Gabi Amaral 

tonight i am here working on some forms and listening to one of my fave musicians of all time: 

Robin Williams and Bobby McFerrin did a Beatles song together (you can find the clips on youtube) and someone in the clip said that Robin Williams played the Beatles and McFerrin played “the bobby”.. such an incredible artist and musicologist

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey all. This is more of a dedication than a “what I’m listening to”. I just want to issue, on behalf of the whole Typeform community, a sad farewell to @john.desborough’ s avatar. It’s been a huge part of this community since day one and we’ll all miss seeing it pop up on posts and at the top of the “popular creators” charts. This one’s for you, shine on you crazy capuchin…

BTW @john.desborough this is no slight on the new avatar – I actually prefer seeing your real face in all its glory!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - thanks for the kind words.. it was sad to have to let the monkey go.. there really is not much difference between the two pictures - i know what i will look like when i get old enough to have to take my dentures out at night lol.. 

BUT as i make the shift from ‘just a creator/user’ here in the Community to a ‘certified agency partner’ of Typeform, the guidelines say “show yer mug” .. and so you get to see the real mug.. 

(btw… the monkey avatar is used in other places and has been for over … holy crap.. 15 years… and is still going strong.. i just need to find the organ grinder….) 

BUT I will throw this little bit of sound in here this morning (my time) to get the feet moving .. and for those of you in Europe, to get you up from the desk and some afternoon movement… This clip is really the Typeform team behind this community and how they make it all work.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@James - thanks for the kind words.. it was sad to have to let the monkey go.. there really is not much difference between the two pictures - i know what i will look like when i get old enough to have to take my dentures out at night lol.. 

BUT as i make the shift from ‘just a creator/user’ here in the Community to a ‘certified agency partner’ of Typeform, the guidelines say “show yer mug” .. and so you get to see the real mug.. 

(btw… the monkey avatar is used in other places and has been for over … holy crap.. 15 years… and is still going strong.. i just need to find the organ grinder….) 

BUT I will throw this little bit of sound in here this morning (my time) to get the feet moving .. and for those of you in Europe, to get you up from the desk and some afternoon movement… This clip is really the Typeform team behind this community and how they make it all work.. 

I’m glad the monkey lives on in some incarnations (I’ll have to go hunt out down and stalk all your online personas!) 

More importantly I’m glad you’ve officially become a Certified Typeform Partner - genuinely thrilled for you pardner :cowboy:

Thanks for the share. I take it I’m Chris Hemsworth in ‘Typeform Studios’, right @john.desborough ?

Badge +5

This man’s cover of Just the Two of Us is mind blowing. Enjoy 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hahaha I couldn't stop laughing at the monkey conversation here, @john.desborough and @James! Well, not sure if my opinion matters, but I prefer to see your real face as well! :grin:

@Gabriel Such a beautiful version of an amazing song! I think I used it once in one of my stories on Instagram. 

Lately, I've been listening to a Nigerian-German singer called Ayo! I particularly enjoy "Life is real"!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Today I'm all about Brazilian music! I started the week listening to the one and only Tim Maia. He died in 1998, however, he's still one of the most celebrated singers from Brazil! What a voice! :blue_heart:

Badge +5

Tim Maia is pretty incredible. One of those unusual Brazilian soul masters. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

if you have not started singing along with the picture (hey @James - this would go well on the T-bus!) then here is the link to the song.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Love it @john.desborough :purple_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart:  This is definitely being blared out of the loudspeaker as we drive through the open countryside on the Typeform love wagon :peace: . If you’ve got the right paints we can incorporate some of the artwork too

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

and now the afternoon music.. and tying into a little pun/dad joke maybe framework. 

Background: 

David Byrne (from the band Talking Heads) in a 1979 interview: “There will be chronic food shortages and gas shortages and people will live in hovels. Paradoxically, they’ll be surrounded by computers the size of wrist watches. Calculators will be cheap. It’ll be as easy to hook up your computer with a central television bank as it is to get the week’s groceries. I think we’ll be cushioned by amazing technological development and sitting on Salvation Army furniture. Everything else will be crumbling. Government surveillance becomes inevitable because there’s this dilemma when you have an increase in information storage. A lot of it is for your convenience – but as more information gets on file it’s bound to be misused.”

me: Same as it ever was

Badge +5

Did David Byrne really say that? Very Nostradamus like 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I'm just passing by to send you this song that it's very important to me! Now that I just turned 30, it makes a lot of sense to me! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

just gonna leave this here as i close off a holiday weekend.