Best music to create typeforms & videoasks

Show first post

468 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I had to do a lot of sappy love-type writing this weekend, so obviously I finished the final film in the “To all the boys” series while listening to this song when writing ha!

Badge +5

Let’s kick off today with some magic 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel - video not available here.. what was it?? 

GM btw.. and time to get up and move around a bit.. 

Badge +5

Argh! It was Porcelain by Moby @john.desborough 

Started listening to the Comedy Bang Bang podcast yesterday, that’s what I’m listening to today too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel - good tune!! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Have a great week, everyone!!

Badge +5

Have a great week, everyone!!

Came across this song this weekend in fact. Such a happy tune, specially for a rainy Barcelona day like today. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

a great morning song - in the snow lol.. 

cheers and thanks for the toe-tapping @amy.carlson 

des

Badge +5

Here we go, again 

Fun Fact revealed by a YT member:

The story of the video is pretty amazing. Its deliberately made as a bit of a joke to look cheap. MTV originally rejected it as they thought it wasn't professional. Then Norman Cook had to explain it was meant to be bad. The song took off, people thought the video was hilarious, and it ended up winning the three awards at the 1999 MTV awards! When they were filming, someone was frantically running around getting legal permission from all the people in the background shots so it could be used.

Thanks to YT member  Tech Geek

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

so it has been a year, more or less, of being at home, in lockdown/under restrictions. 

i heard the original and i like the combinations of voices in this one.. 

happy monday!

des

Badge +5

Loved it @john.desborough. Very cheerful, thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Here we go, again 

Fun Fact revealed by a YT member:

The story of the video is pretty amazing. Its deliberately made as a bit of a joke to look cheap. MTV originally rejected it as they thought it wasn't professional. Then Norman Cook had to explain it was meant to be bad. The song took off, people thought the video was hilarious, and it ended up winning the three awards at the 1999 MTV awards! When they were filming, someone was frantically running around getting legal permission from all the people in the background shots so it could be used.

Thanks to YT member  Tech Geek

I remember watching that when it first came out.. was sort of like reliving residence life during university in the late 70s/early 80s and doing crazy stuff like that.. lol.. the first flash mob dance video!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Started listening to the Comedy Bang Bang podcast yesterday, that’s what I’m listening to today too.

Oo! I haven’t heard of this podcast yet - thanks for sharing!

This band below is about to release a new album (and dropped this sometime last week or so). I really love how theatrical their music sounds, especially on a Monday when I need something upbeat ha!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Oo! I haven’t heard of this podcast yet - thanks for sharing!

This band below is about to release a new album (and dropped this sometime last week or so). I really love how theatrical their music sounds, especially on a Monday when I need something upbeat ha!

I need me some of those gravity cables lol.. would be the standing desk lol

excellent choice @Liz 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

des

Badge +5

My turn 

Badge +5

Some nice Spanish style guitar on that tune, Des. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

My turn 

yes.. yes indeed.. days like this .. great tune

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

more of my fave Canadian artist for ‘creative time’ music.. 

and serious coffee machine envy.. (he takes this machine with him when he goes on the road - has a traveling case for it.. serious coffee dude! lol)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Over the weekend I watched the Billie Eilish documentary, and once I got over how sad my high school experience was in comparison to hers, I listened to all of her music. I see why she won grammy’s ha! Here’s one of her least-creepiest videos below. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

making smiles is where it’s at!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

old song .. newer cover.. love their voices.. 

Badge +5

Beautiful/mystical song including a tribute to the great Roy Orbison 

Badge +5

@john.desborough loved that cover of Harvest 🌙

By the way, I'm thinking of renaming this thread 'music to create typeforms' , what do you think?