Newbie Here!

• 24 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey! I just sign up and wondered if anyone had any advice and/or tricks. I am looking forward to working on this website and I think it will be a big help! I think that we can all learn from eachother!

Thanks a lot!

P.S I will send out my first creation!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @That's me! thanks for joining the community! :grinning:  What kind of Typeform are you thinking of building? 

Userlevel 1

Hey! I still have to explore some before I create something so I will get back to you @Liz!

Userlevel 1

P.s. No clue how to do the @ thing so is that how u do it

????

Sorry I can not keep up with S.M sometimes!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @That's me! All you have to do is type the @ symbol and you should see the option to tag a person! Nothing like exploring Typeform before diving head first! Is there anything you think you might be interested in creating? :smile:

Hello, I am also new to here. I also start building a website project qt all unlocked and I wanted to create interactive form using typeform. Give me suggestions and feedback so that it will be a great help for me. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @robertjoh00! Welcome to the Typeform Community! To start with, I suggest you take a look at this post where I take you on a quick Community tour 

Then, you can also read how to get started in the Community 

If you have any specific questions, make sure to create a new post and ask them. We will more than happy to help! 

Wishing you a great week! All the best! :hugging: