Show first post

78 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

"How you ask is everything", Typeform 🤣

killed it this morning, @Gabriel!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

“I’ve come to learn that the best time to debate family members is when they have food in their mouths”

“The human body has been designed to resist an infinite number of changes and attacks brought about by its environment. The secret of good health lies in successful adjustment to changing stresses on the body.” – Harry J. Johnsonat

Because health is very important for our brain. And low humidity is one of the major issue now a days. 

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @RobyngKnapp Welcome to the community, and thanks for reviving this thread! I almost forgot about the quotes! 

I saw this quote the other day and really liked it! 

“Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get the work done. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you’re not going to make an awful lot of work.” Chuck Close

@Darnell @TMo @Simon_TheAppMan @Hein Meijer @Charlie Galle have you seen any good quotes lately? 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Liz great quote! Can’t think of any recent ones but here are few of my favs that I live by…

“Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” - Henry Ford

“Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Ghandi

“Every child is an artist, the problem is how to remain one in adulthood.” - Picasso

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.” - Einstein

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

“That’s something that annoys the hell out of me - I mean if somebody says the coffee’s all ready and it isn’t” - J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yaay, happy this thread is back! I think the one quote I have on my profile over here is one of my favorites! “Everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always."

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. With best regards: www.bestgadgetshelp.com

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. With Best Regards: difference between airsoft and bb sniper rifles

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

A day without laughter is a day wasted 😃

Charles Chaplin 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”

- Benjamin Franklin

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Professional success is not about the quantity of your resources. 
It’s about the quality of your resourcefulness.

1. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” —Walt Disney
  2. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” —Mark Twain
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

“When we dare to challenge our beliefs, we free ourselves from the narrow, limited thinking that has overstayed its welcome.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

“We all need more ‘aloha’ in our lives!”

des

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

"Faith is unseen but felt, faith is strength when we feel we have none, faith is hope when all seems lost." - Catherine Pulsifer

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wow, I love Nelson Mandela! @the conservative That reminded me of a good movie about him called "Invictus" with Morgan Freeman! 😍

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Btw @Gabi Amaral , I think one of the strongest quotes I have seen so far  is “Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always. =)”, have you taken it from somewhere?😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, thank you @the conservative! I believe it was said by Ian Maclaren. 

Another one: "Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible!' " Audrey Hepburn 💫

Userlevel 2
Badge

“ My coffee is strong, so am i “

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This one would definitely please @john.desborough, @Michael.Tanriyo! He's a coffee lover! 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This one would definitely please @john.desborough@Michael.Tanriyo! He's a coffee lover! 😍

yes.. yes I am.. coffee and I have a thing going on.. 

lol

The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Steferd Oh that’s a good one! 😀