Summer Postcards! ☀️ 🍹⛱️

Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Community Advocate
  • 2067 replies

Hey everyone! 

Starting this thread as a place to share what we’re getting up to this summer! 🍉

Share your pics and stories, travel tips and best eats - whatever is making you smile this summer 😎

And if it’s not summer where you are, no worries, we still want to know what you’re getting up to so don’t let that stop you from sharing your postcard messages! 💛

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Spent the weekend enjoying some of the delights of Catalonia 😎

First stop, a day at the lake in Banyoles:

Then we enjoyed a beach day on the Costa Brava at Cala Estreta:

Anyone else been anywhere nice recently? @James @Darnell @Liz @john.desborough @Grace.H 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

just playing tourist in our home town so far… from a walk after ‘fancy dinner’ down the canal and looking back to the “Chateau” hotel - our home for that weekend… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Wonderful pics @Grace ! Those look like fun places.

Haven’t been anywhere as exotic in a minute, but here’s a pic from a recent pool party with friends and some homemade tika masala & naan bread from this past weekend…

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ooh great pics @john.desborough and @Darnell 😍

That post dinner walk looks fabulous Des!

And the homemade tiki masala and naan looks incredible Darnell, making me hungry!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

just playing tourist in our home town so far… from a walk after ‘fancy dinner’ down the canal and looking back to the “Chateau” hotel - our home for that weekend… 

What a view @john.desborough, ha!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Amazing scenes @Grace  @john.desborough and OMG @Darnell that Tika Massala 😍 I’m slobbering all over the desk here. Here’s my postcard entry, the view from my gondola in Venice (and yes this is my picture and not one of the million the same on the internet – nothing beats the real thing!)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Amazing scenes @Grace  @john.desborough and OMG @Darnell that Tika Massala 😍 I’m slobbering all over the desk here. Here’s my postcard entry, the view from my gondola in Venice (and yes this is my picture and not one of the million the same on the internet – nothing beats the real thing!)

WOW!!! @James 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh man, I’m jealous of all your weekends! This looks like fun, and I love tikka masala AND Costa Brava, @Grace @Darnell 

I’m not currently traveling anywhere, but my stomach did make a pit stop over the weekend for a Dim Sum run that my friend and I literally signed up for last minute. I’ve been slacking on my workouts lately, which you can tell in the video he took here HAHA. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - alive??? not even a chorus of “Barely Alive” parody of the Bee Gees??

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

OMG @Liz I wanna do a Dim Sum run!

@James love the pic, but there’s gotta be more from your epic road trip! 

Anyone got any plans for this weekend? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - were you singing opera tunes as you slalomed around the canals??

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I was barely alive, @john.desborough ! Cut me a break!

@Grace ! It was so cute and fun! And they gave us a LOT of dim sum. Definitely wasn’t expecting that. 

@James will you sing opera tunes on our next webinar? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey everyone! Thought I would stop by and share some pics from the weekend. I went to the Festes de Gracia on Saturday which is one of my favourite neighbourhood festivals in Barcelona. Every year the residents spend a lot of time and effort decorating the streets and it never disappoints!

Here are a few pics I took:

Won’t share them all, but you get the idea! 

Hope those of you that are on holiday are enjoying the break, and everyone else hope you had a good weekend!