Question

Typeform for newsletters?

• 24 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi at Typeform community,

I am looking for a platform as cool as Typeform! Only it’s not for making forms and surveys, it’s for making newsletters and email marketing. Initutive to use, low flatrate, fast support, great design, startup friendly and so,..

What’s the platform, when it’s not Mailchimp?

Thank you! Martin

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @martinbjustesen oh goodness, so many options! I’ve used a handful of the popular ones for my side-gig, and just when I thought I had a platform I loved for sending newsletters….I went and found another that I liked even more ha!

A good place to start is to figure out what you want to do with your emails. If you’re only just sending out a newsletter and don’t plan to expand your email campaigns in the future, Mailchimp is a great choice. 

If you want to send emails to your contacts based on certain factors (such as setting up workflows based on subscriptions, activity, etc), there are some powerful tools like ActiveCampaign that work well. It’s helpful to have an idea of what your email marketing campaign looks like beforehand because the more advanced platforms do have subscription costs, and once you’re on a platform, it’s not always the easiest to switch to another. 

If you want to tie your email campaigns to your clients, such as having an integrated CRM + email system, Hubspot is a fantastic place to begin. 

I may have just complicated things a bit here or given you more to think about, but hopefully this helps! If you’ve got an idea of what you’re looking to do and want to share it here, I’m happy to make more suggestions. 

Userlevel 1

Hey Liz,

Great answer, thank you! Do you know if I can use Typeform to make a newsletter? (you know like Mailchimp?)

Best! Martin