Typeform Use Case - 2024

• 9 January 2024
  • 6 replies

I took a deep dive through the community forums and noticed there was, 2 years ago, a thread on best use cases for Typeform. 

Let’s see how far we’ve come in just 2 years. Tell me your favorite form you’ve made and what the primary functionality of it is. Then, let’s take it a step further and talk about the ONE or TWO hiccups in the function (if applicable.) This may assist Typeform developers with coming up with workarounds or even updating based on community needs and holes in the service.

I will go first, I suppose. My favorite typeform use case has been integrating all of the client forms and onboarding/offboarding my client’s do into their client portal. The hiccup? There isn’t a Typeform and Figma widget yet. Which is a bummer. Because we just pulled our client portal FROM Notion and put it on Figjam (due to popular demand from our employees [right brained people, for the most part]! We found them using Figma more than Notion.) and we pulled it all over, not thinking about the forms AT ALL. 

This has led to even more thinking and thinking and thinking. What may happen?
I might finally launch that custom client portal application software for small businesses and entrepreneurs that we’ve been building for the last year. (That’s a story for a different day) 

(Also, if you’re wanting to know what we do, we are a Digital Marketing and Design house for luxury small businesses. i.e. everything we do is through the web.)

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sleepqueen Happy New Year and thank you for kicking off this conversation again! 

It’s really interesting to hear about how you moved over to Figma from Notion and how that’s impacting the forms. Definitely something we can share with our product teams. 

Do you have any examples you are able to share of how you’ve been using Typeform for onboarding/offboarding? We’d love to learn more!

Tagging in a few folks here that might be up for joining the conversation! @john.desborough @Darnell @Harsh @olas @jeremielp @HC Marketing  @Liz 😁

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Thanks @grace. Saw this yesterday, but it puzzled me.

Figma/Figjam are more collaborative design tools than CRM oriented, so I am not sure what type of integrations @sleepqueen is looking for. Creating user and projects in Figjam based on Typeform responses?

If so, Zapier has integration with both Figma and Typeform, so that might be an option to consider for now.

@sleepqueen, let us know what you need exactly.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello everyone.
I don't know what I'm going to say but for me it is the most felt need for Typeform: When employees are going to respond to an evaluation of their company, anyone with the link can respond. Even the same person can respond more than once (indefinitely).
In the case of customer forms, I suppose it would be useful to be able to limit responses to, for example, loyal customers. Or old clients or people who interest me in my organization.

For both cases it could be interesting that some identification element could be uploaded (for example NIE or customer code or invoice number, etc.) and that only people who have been previously uploaded can respond, and also only once.

That's my best Christmas gift wish for 2024…

Thank you for inviting me to this conversation @grace

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jeremielp good point about Figma, @sleepqueen maybe you can explain further how you need to integrate it with Typeform? 

@olas thanks for sharing here too 😊 Response limit is one I have seen discussed around the Community a lot and we’re continuing to share this feedback with the product team. Tagging @Liz for visibility (I think this is on your list!) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes it is, @Grace !

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@sleepqueen my fav TF is my latest one, which is a rather simple survey to gather feedback on what our community members like, want to see more of, and want to see less of.

One hiccup that has seemingly resolved itself was that the form I embedded inside a post in our community (which is powered by Circle) caused my browsers to freeze, unless the issue was actually on the Circle side, ha!

But now, things are working as they should, so it must’ve been a bug that was plugged.