Answered

HELP, I need to have final checklist of chosen answers.

• 18 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, I am making a simple form that people can choose from picture. These are the steps.

1. picture selection of color
  2. shape of the table(every shape has different number of seats) for example they choose round shape I made a different answer that shows seating capacity of that shape 2,3,5,6,10 and for rectangle when they choose it will show 2,4,6,8
  3. number of seater and the last step is to show the checklist of what they choose from color, shape. The problem is when I put the variable @ for 3 different shape seats, it show _ _ _ 8 _ (is there other way to make this show without the blanks?
icon

Best answer by Liz 19 December 2023, 16:10

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jeipei Thanks for stopping by the community! We sadly don’t have a way to remove the blanks if a response wasn’t provided to the answer. While this would take a bit extra of work, would you be able to create different variations of the last question and then show the one that is relevant based on past answers using these logic jumps

Hello Liz, thank you for replying. That solves my problem. I will do that. Not that much of a work

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know how it goes, @Jeipei !