Question

Unable to Cancel Subscription

• 8 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi there,

I am currently unable to cancel a subscription for our business account, as we do not know what email it is under. I have an invoice for reference, if that helps. I am unable to find a phone to contact, the email told me it is no longer in use, and the “contact us” page does not work - it will not let me select an option and it remains blank.

Could a member of the team please reach out to me directly? 

Email: zach@relevanceinternational.com

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @zachdoerflein Our billing team will be the best people to help with this since we do not have access to accounts in the community. Have you already submitted an email here

Hi Liz,

I do not see an email in the link you provided. If you mean the “contact” page - it did not work for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @zachdoerflein Do you mind sharing a screenshot of the error you’re receiving when trying to fill out the contact form? It’s working on my end, so any photos/videos you can share would be helpful. 😀

Hi Liz,

So on the page where you report and error and there is a drop down box, I see the drop down box for “reason” but it does not actually show anything. Essentially, I can’t even pick a reason to begin a support ticket.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @zachdoerflein Do you mind sharing a video or screenshot of what you’re seeing? Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @zachdoerflein did you manage to get in touch with the support team? If you’re still unable to create the ticket could you share a screenshot with us of what’s happening?