Answered

2 HubSpot Apps in Typeform

• 9 November 2021
  • 28 replies

Show first post

28 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thanks @Liz its actually created the record just not recognised it as being from a form fill. I’ll disconnect and try again as see if that makes a difference

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@Liz disconnected, reconnected, remapped, form completed, contact created - no form filled!

One thing I am doing differently is that I’m not using the normal email field. The problem is that we have agents filling out forms on behalf of their clients and they use their own email each time. This means its always overwriting the data in the contact record with the most recent applicant info.

Im trying to create a workflow that will create a new contact with each form fill ie hubspot will create a record with no email address but it will look up whether this is being created by an agent or independently.

Would the fact it doesnt include the main email field mean its bot being recognised as a form fill? If I cant get this fixed Im back to the drawing board!

Thanks,

Kath

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kathdawson alrighty, thank you! I’m not completely sure (as I would think you would need the actual email field, but I could be wrong!), though our tech team said to send them an email here. They’ll take a closer look at your account and what’s happening!