Answered

Adjusting Slack Integration

Hi! We have a Slack integration set up on a form and for the life if me I can’t find where to adjust the fields that get pushed into my Slack channel. We want to remove one and add another. Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Liz 16 May 2022, 22:22

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @georgecostello To edit the integration, you will need to fully delete it and re-add it by clicking the three dots next to the integration under the “Connect” panel. 

Hi @Liz hoping you can help here..

I had a similar issue and tried deleting / re-adding the integration but getting the following message when I go through the “Connect” panel to re-add it:

We can't find any channels or direct messages in your Slack accountCreate a channel or direct message in Slack so your typeform answers have somewhere to go

From there I can only click on “Go back”, after which I see this:​​​

404. We can't find this page

It was moved, deleted, or *gasp* never existed.

Any ideas what might be wrong? I revoked the app permissions through Slack, too, to try and do a “clean” add.

Thanks!​​​​

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @akdm Oh, the second message is strange. What browser/device are you editing on? Additionally, in Slack, are you an admin on the account? 

Thanks for the reply @Liz !

I’m using Arc (new type of browser based on Chrome) and am a Slack Admin. I was able to remove it from my personal Slack account, and see that it’s connected to 1 other Slack account -- maybe I need to remove from everyone entirely?

Thanks for the support, I appreciate it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m googling this browser, @akdm . Can’t say I’ve ever heard of it! 😯 It may be worth removing it from all the accounts and seeing if that does the trick. Let me know if not!