Answered

Airtable connection

• 18 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I want to use the Typeform connection to Airtable… I generate the API KEY in my Airtable account then I past it in the field required by Typeform… it doesn't work and I have the message:” Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again. "

Could you help me on that please ?

icon

Best answer by timdris 6 January 2022, 23:10

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jessica Gabrielle Thanks for stopping by the community, and apologies for the troubles setting up the integration! Are you still receiving the error message? If so, would you mind sending a video of what happens when you try to connect the two products together? This will help me see what’s causing the issue! :grinning:

I’m experiencing this as well.

straightforward stuff, don’t know what the problem is.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @timdris Could you send a video of what happens when you try to connect the two products? 

Liz, I went back and got it working. Here’s what happened.

I had a brand new Airtable account with no tables in it. I was trying to connect my Typeform - I’d enter the API from Airtable and it would fail in the Typeform connector popup window with a useless “”Oops! Something went wrong, please try again” message.

Then I went back to Airtable and created a table.

Now I was able to connect Typeform to Airtable using the the API connector.

Maybe this should be part of the instructions from the Typeform side - there must already be a table/base on the Airtable side for the connection to work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah yes, @timdris That would explain it! You’ll definitely need something to connect the form to in Airtable. Glad to hear you got it working!

Let us know if you think of any other questions.