Answered

Airtable Integration

• 20 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi, I’m trying to integrate an Airtable base to my Typeform, but it is blocked at one question and I get the message : “Mmmh, not a perfect match, try to match it better...”
I actually don’t understand how.

My question is an opinion scale from 0 to 1, I chose a single select response on Airtable with options 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.

Where did it go wrong ?

Since I couldn’t move on from this, I changed the question type to Multiple Choice on Typeform, not allowing multiple selection, and created the boxes 0 to 5.

It is still considered an opnion scale when I launch the connecting with Airtable (the yellow icon), I logged off then logged in again, it doesn’t update the question type, and it still tells me the match is not good.

Any idea, someone ? :))

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 September 2022, 18:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Olive009 Happy Tuesday! In order to connect an opinion question to Airtable, the corresponding field in Airtable needs to be a rating field. You can read more about this and which fields connect to which here

Hi @Liz thank you so much for answering !

Well I actually changed the question type from Opinion to Multiple Choice, but the connection refuses to take it into account…

So I’ve changed as you advised the Airtable field and put in into a Rating one, now it says it doesn’t match because I have to start my Opinion Scale at 1, and I specifically started it at 0 because I do need 0 answers… 

Just now I actually deleted the question in the Typeform, but it still shows as an Opinion Scale when I launch the connection with Airtable… This is some paranormal sh*t...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Olive009 Did you publish the changes after deleting the opinion question? 

Hey @Liz Can we pretend I didn’t ask 😂😂 It’s all goood now 😅 Thanks !! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Olive009 😂😂😂 I don’t remember anything! 🤔

Glad to hear it’s working!