Answered

Airtable - Output quiz

• 25 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi there, 

I would like to create a “what’s the best product for you” type of output quiz out of a database I have set up in Airtable, in such a way that a specific set of answers to the questions will match the fields of the database leading up to a single output from the database. 

Is that something that can be done in Typeform or do I have to set up each individual output manually? Specifically concerned about managing the database and quiz sustainably as expect to have a high volume of outputs. 

Thank you 

icon

Best answer by Liz 29 September 2022, 17:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @literaryowl Thanks for stopping by! I’m not quite sure I understand your workflow. Are you hoping to have the Airtable connect to Typeform in a way that it can provide those outcomes based on what they answer in the form? 

If so, this wouldn’t be possible because our forms don’t have the ability to connect to an outside database in this way. Instead, I would suggest using our outcome quiz feature directly. 

Badge

Hi Liz, 

I essentially would like to use Airtable as a data source instead of as a data collection tool for the purposes of the quiz. Presumably that is not possible given your answer above. 

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, got it, @literaryowl . That’s correct - it isn’t possible to connect to an outside source. You would need to have all of that information within the form itself.