Answered

Append Typeform responses to Salesforce record

• 14 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

I would like to know if it is possible to append Typeform responses within a Salesforce contact record as a task with the responses to each question appearing in the comments section of that task.

If not, is there a way to append Typeform responses to a Salesforce contact record without creating custom fields?

icon

Best answer by Liz 15 April 2021, 22:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Merrik thanks for stopping by! To make sure I’m understanding this correctly, instead of having the typeform responses fill fields in Salesforce, you’d instead like it to create a task or be in the comment on a particular record? 

Userlevel 2

Hi @Liz, yes, I’d like Typeform to create a task within a Salesforce record and within that task, the Typeform responses would appear as comments in that task.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Merrik got it - thanks! I’m afraid this isn’t something we currently have in our integration, but @picsoung may know some workarounds. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @Merrik I reached out to our product team on this one, and they let me know the following about the integration: 

The responses can only be mapped to fields of the matching records in salesforce....In the above scenario, a task cannot be created for a contact...The responses need to be mapped to object specific fields (Standard or custom fields).

I know that’s not super helpful, but hopefully gives some insight into the integration.