Question

Calendly installed without permission ?

• 16 December 2021
  • 8 replies

Just signed up with a new account and its showing that I have installed the Calendly app (I haven’t)?

Tried to create a calendly ending but says there is an error, can’t see anywhere to actually uninstall it to install it properly - anyone else facing this ?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Marc M Thanks for stopping by the community. Our builder wouldn’t be able to connect to Calendly without your authorization, but it will appear as a question option, if this is what you’re referencing. 

As for the error, could you send a screenshot or video of what you’re seeing so we can look further into this? Thanks in advance!

I logged in using Google for what I believe is the first time so not sure how I would miss installing an app 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Marc M What browser are you using to edit your form? Additionally, are you sharing login information with anyone else? 

Chrome on a chromebook, no all using my google login which I never share

Any more thoughts on this ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Marc M - you might want to log a support ticket at this link as well. That way you will have two vectors to try and answer your question. 

just a thought as this is a peer to peer support forum and not the official support desk. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Marc M Were you able to hear back from our support team? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Marc M! Hope you're having a nice day! Were you able to get in touch with our Support team? Don't forget to let us know if you were able to solve your issue with Calendly! We hope you did! :blue_heart: