Answered

Calendly integration stalling

• 4 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi all i am trying to integrate calendly but i am struggling because when i go through the flow to authenticate calendly i get an unending loading display saying ‘authenticating’. 

I tried on both google chrome and safari to connect my calendly but it is not wanting to work for me, any help would be appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Liz 4 November 2022, 19:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @alessandraa Thanks for stopping by! There was an issue with the integration, but the dev team rolled back and change, so it should be working again. 😁 Let us know if not!

Thank you so much @Liz ! It worked!!

A followup question -- i am creating a typeform to integrate into our Intercom messenger and want to include the calendly integration on that form. 
Is there any way to recall the name and email from intercom rather than asking for it again. I did not include a name and email question as intercom should be able to populate that for us since its for our users. 

thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @alessandraa I haven’t personally tested this with Calendly in a Typeform within Intercom, so I’m not 100% sure this works, but our article here can walk you through mapping hidden fields through the Intercom integration.