Answered

Calendly is hurting my Typeform submission rates - simple fix?

• 2 December 2021
  • 27 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi! Our team has noticed a significant problem with Typeform’s otherwise awesome Calendly integration.

The submission of a calendar event causes many of our users to THINK they have completed their Typeform when they in fact haven't, and have only finished scheduling their appointment (the last step in our Typeform in question, which asks other important questions). This has plummeted our Typeform completion rate, despite people successfully scheduling a Calendly appointment.

As a simple and elegant fix, Is there any way to submit a Typeform scheduling question automatically once the user confirms their Calendly appointment? It seems reduntant to have them schedule via Calendly, then click Submit again outside the Calendly box to advance that given question.

Thanks very much!

icon

Best answer by Liz 8 April 2022, 17:49

View original

27 replies

The Calendly integration, by default, can have the Name and Email fields pre-populated from a previous answer. I am aware that we can populate additional Calendly fields through a URL redirect, but we’d like to keep everything within the Typeform pages. Is anyone aware of how to pre-populate the phone number field without resorting to a redirect? Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Woodrow Kilns! Welcome to our Community! 

I've moved your question to this thread where we offer a workaround that might be helpful to you. Wishing you a great day!