Answered

can i make a bigger "x" for embed forms?

• 22 January 2022
  • 7 replies

The "x" ist too small on embed forms. How can I change the "x" and make it more accessible?

icon

Best answer by Antonio 28 January 2022, 09:51

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Chriswebcreator we are aware of this. We will look into it next week. I will let you know when an update is released.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @Chriswebcreator yesterday we released a new fix for the close icon, now it is bigger and the color will adapt to the background of your typeform so that it will be more visible.

To get the new version:

1. If you used the code from the share section, you can update it again and it will show the new icon
  2. If you are using our embed SDK you can get the latest version here

Let Us know if you see anything wrong with it, thanks!

Hey @Antonio do i need to publish all my typeforms manually ? Do i have to use a new Link?

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @Chriswebcreator you don’t need to republish any form, you just need to update the code with the latest version of our Embed (either via the share section or the SDK)

Hi @Chriswebcreator you don’t need to republish any form, you just need to update the code with the latest version of our Embed (either via the share section or the SDK)

Thank you so much.  I will test this

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Let us know how it goes and if we can help you with it!

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey @Chriswebcreator actually, you don’t need to update the code if you used our share section, as the share section always uses the latest version of Embed. So no need to update anything unless you are using the SDK, then you just have to update the Embed version in your package.json.