Skip to main content
Question

Changes to primary company in Hubspot

• 25 June 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi everyone,

we have an integration where we ask different questions via typform, and it gets synced with the company properties in Hubspot. This works fine with one exception; if the contact already exists, the primary company get updated to either a random one (I haven´t figured out the pattern) or changed. 
Did anyone else experience this? Any tips on what should we do?

Thank you!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jasmina That is certainly not normal. When you say it gets updated to a random one, do you mean that the information they fill out in the form isn’t reflected in the updated contact info? Or are you asking for the company info in a required question in the form? 

Hi Liz,

we ask for the Company name in the form, and it is mapped to the Company name field in the Hubspot integration part. It´s super peculiar, I added a screenshot below. We filled out our own company name, and it created this TeTS company.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Jasmina 👀 What on earth. Let me ask our tech team about this. I haven’t seen an issue like this yet, but there might be a bug I’m not aware of. Or, if it’s a one-off issue, they’ll let me know that too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @Jasmina ! Our tech team said it may be best to submit a ticket since they haven’t seen an issue quite like this. If you haven’t already, you can reach out to them here from your account email, and feel free to reference this post, too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Jasmina just checking if you got in touch with our technical support team? Were they able to help?