Answered

Collecting Signatures inside Typeforms

• 22 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi Guys,

I am working in an NGO and we try to collect data from our Beneficiaries during a Donation Program with Typeform. The goverment is forcing us to collect for every Donation also the signature of every Beneficiaries confirming that they got the donation.

I would like to also digitalize this part with the signatures.
Is this somehow possible with typeform or what would be your recommendation in order to do this.

It should be a cheap solution, because we would like to use most of the money for the beneficiaries and not for the administration.

Thanks, may God bless you!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 22 April 2021, 17:50

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Pan de Vida Ministry -welcome to the community from a fellow user

the discussion thread below has some information near the end about integrations with electronic signature solutions that might do the trick for you. 

des

Userlevel 1

Does anybody know the status of Typeform’s addition of a signature box to its form options?  Or, how we can ask to be notified when this feature is available?  Or, how to insert a signature box from another source in the meantime?  

In my line of work, references provided on applications need to be checked. but those parties require written authorization for them provide references. So, signatures of applicants are mandatory.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @murphygoose I’m adding your post here so you can follow along for any updates. I don’t have further news at this time, but keep an eye out in the community!

Are there any chance we can get a signature box anytime soon? It has been requested multiple times, and this is something Jotform offers. We know there are workarounds, but if anyone would listen to our feedback that would be greatly appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @caria1998 I added your post here where we have an existing conversation so you can follow along for any updates to this feature. While it’s not currently in the roadmap, that could always change!