Answered

Connect Typeform with Google My Business reviews

• 2 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I would like to connect Typeform with Google reviews. We have a questioner that at the end customers can rate us from 1-10 stars. The idea is to if customers rate us from 9-10 stars we are asking if they can leave a review on Google review.

We could place a link at the end of the questioner to Google location but the problem is that we have multiple locations in Google My Business and the link needs to be to the correct location where customers visit us.

How can I achieve this?

icon

Best answer by Liz 2 March 2023, 16:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Damian0074 You could add a question to the form that would ask their location and then use logic jumps to redirect them to the ending that has the corresponding link for that city to review. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

FYI, "if customers rate us from 9-10 stars we are asking if they can leave a review on Google review” is against Google Policies.

See Deceptive content / Fake engagement here:

https://support.google.com/contributionpolicy/answer/7400114

"Contributions to Google Maps should reflect a genuine experience at a place or business. Fake engagement is not allowed and will be removed. 
This includes: [] Discouraging or prohibiting negative reviews, or selectively soliciting positive reviews from customers."