Answered

Connection to Notion

Badge

Hi,

Do you have any way to know why the form doesnt match with a brand new database ? I dont see what could cause the form not to obtain the result from the form. Everything seems to be the same. Can we see some error somewhere ?

icon

Best answer by Liz 10 January 2022, 18:06

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Geoffroy Are you receiving an error message when trying to connect the two products? Any screenshots/videos would be helpful!

Badge

Hi Liz,

They are connected. Here’s a screenshot :).

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Geoffroy ! To make sure I understand correctly, when respondents answer the form, is none of the data sending? 

If so, have any changes been made to the form, like editing any of the questions or removing them? 

Badge

Yes, but I cant do any more test since i reached the try of 10… very convinient lol.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@picsoung do you happen to know what might cause this error offhand? 

Badge

Is there any possibility to have acces to ‘test results’ ? Since it’s a new tool for us, we used the 10 answer to make some test. We are going to get the premium account for the time we will use it for our client.

Thank you :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Geoffroy We don’t have specific test results at this time, I’m afraid, but hopefully @picsoung has some ideas what might be causing this so you don’t have to use any more responses. 

Badge

Well tbh, I won’t need the answer. We are a small business, we need to do some test before we give the form to our clients if I’m not able to be certain that the form is going to work I’ll just select Tally even if your product seems better.

Thank you for your kind help, it has been very appreciated. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Geoffroy I would suggest contacting our tech team directly at this point for the fastest 1-1 help. This isn’t normal behavior of the integration, and they’ll be able to log into your account to see what’s happening with the integration. 

You will want to contact them from your account email here

Badge

Thank you for your answer, they helped me! It should be fine.

Do you know if you have guide for the size of the differents images that we can put in our forms ? 

Thank you for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh great, glad to hear, @Geoffroy . What was the issue? 

As for image sizes, we do! You can find the guide here