Skip to main content
Question

Contact assigned to wrong Owner in Pipedrive

• 25 June 2024
  • 7 replies

Hi everyone,

I’mm using the integrated Connection in TypeForm to automatically create leads who submit a form into in Pipedrive.

All fields are mapped correctly.

The Deal is created correctly in PipeDrive and correctly assigned to the Owner selected in the dropdown in the first step of the field mapping process.

However, the Contact created is assigned to the wrong owner.

It seems assigned to the person who created the form, but that might be a coincidence in my case.

How can I ensure that the Contact created in Pipedrive for the Deal I create is the same as the Owner of the deal (the one I chose in the fisrt step of the mapping process)?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @karimh Thanks for stopping by the community. Do you mind sharing a screenshot of how you have the integration setup and the owner being assigned in Pipedrive? 

Additionally, if you haven’t already, it might be worth deleting and re-adding the integration to see if that solves the issue. 

Hi Liz, and thanks for your answer.

Yes, I’ve tried multiple times to delete and re-add the integration 🤗

Not sure what screenshot you’re after though 😅

When I set up the integration, I select my colleague’s Pipedrive account.

There are no fields for owner, so can’t take a screenshot of that.

And the deal on Pipe is under my name (as owner). Not sure a screenshot would be really helpful.

More than happy to share a screenshot, but could you please confirm what you’re after specifically?

Thanks so much for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @karimh if you haven’t already, it might be worth reaching out to our technical support team too for help with this one, you can create a ticket via this link and then someone from the team can dive into your integration setup and work out what’s happening.

Just suggesting that as Liz is on holiday this week so don’t want you to be left hanging! 😅

Thanks @Grace, message sent 🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Great stuff @karimh let us know how you get on 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @karimh Were you able to get ahold of our tech team? Let us know!

Yes @Liz, thanks. All sorted