Answered

Creating a booking event

• 21 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone, I hope I can finally find the answer, I am not a developer but constantly learn. 

I use Calendly platform to create in-person events and there some limitations. I found good tools in Typeform to substitute. I know, there are not specific questions, but I will be happy for all suggestions. When my client answers the form, at the end, he or she pays the price using the card. I want to make possible such things

1. My client creates the event (based on his Typeform results) with limited amount of spots and price per each ticket. He can. share the link (probably generated Typeform and link) where others can click and pay, don’t need to be a Typeform.
  2. There should be a number of spots left and if all spots are taken, that person can sign up in the wait list (another link)
  3. Everything should be linked to Notification features, when paid, gets a confirmation email and so on.
icon

Best answer by Liz 21 October 2021, 18:24

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @booksports Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here. 

I think you could use the Group Event in Calendly, which would allow for limited spots, and you can charge an amount to book the event. You can read more about Group Events here. They can then integrate this with their Typeform through our Calendly integration. I’d suggest using Calendly if they’re going to have multiple events. 

Otherwise, if there’s only one event, you could have one individual typeform to have the person book a spot and pay using the Stripe integration. Then, you can close the form once it reaches a certain number of responses. 

For both of these cases, you’d need to build these forms manually, as there isn’t exactly a way to automatically create these forms without writing quite a lot of code. 

As for notifications, you can easily set those up using our respondent notifications. :) 

Would these solutions work for you? :grinning: