Answered

Customer Support Abysmal

I have set up integration with Mailchimp, however it has only sent one email address from typeform to mailchimp in the last 4 forms. What is going on? I want to be able to walk away from this and know it is reliably and consistently sending emails to mailchimp. It clearly is not doing this and if you want any kind of help with this, well it would appear you have to write on a forum to get an answer. Tbh, it is a lot of money for very little in return. There are plenty of other options out there. It doesn’t even send form reports in PDF format. You have to do that manually as well. The whole thing is pointless if it won’t do what it is supposed to do.  

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 4 July 2022, 18:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@GKIRK - have you contacted Typeform Support at this link

just a question: the current Mailchimp integration will only create a new record in Mailchimp. It will not update an existing record. Are the email addresses you are trying to input identical in the 4 forms ie are you testing the process using the same email address when you fill in the typeform?? 

cheers

des

Hi Des, I couldn’t find a way to contact them anywhere so no. I will ask them about it following the link thanks.
 I’m also not sure what you’re talking about. Everyone that fills in a form is new client therefore a a new email. It is adding one person then not adding someone. Everyone is a new contact in mailchimp. I’m not testing it, other people are. 

thanks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@GKIRK - i was inquiring because sometimes folks will set up a typeform that is a ‘follow-up’ that they send to folks and ask for the user to input their email (typically as a verification type process) and try to get the response from the typeform to update the info in the Mailchimp client record. 

it wasn’t quite clear in your original statement, so i just wanted to check.. 

good luck with getting it resolved.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @GKIRK Were you able to reach our support team? Let us know! 😁