Answered

Data Transfer from TypeForm to InfusionSoft

• 6 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
  • Socializer
  • 18 replies

As I collect information on TypeForm, I want to transfer that data to InfusionSoft which is an available integration. However, it seems the only option to transfer the data is to a “text” field whereas the data collected inside TypeForm will be populated in a text field inside InfusionSoft. The problem is that many questions inside TypeForm may be Yes/No or multiple choice and it would be ideal if we could map the data to InfusionSoft in a similar way so we can better segment, filter and create different automated action sequences based upon that data. Having all the data just dropped into text fields inside Infusionsoft limits the ability on the automated segmenting and follow up sequences. Does anybody know a workaround to get the data into a CRM in a manner that makes is easier to segment with “If / then” actions. For example, “If the person select choice B on a TypeForm, then...” but unfortunately as I see it now the answer for choice B will only appear as text in a text field inside Infusionsoft which makes building that logic hard to impossible. 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 6 October 2022, 21:03

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SJD Happy Thursday! Thanks for stopping by the community and sharing your feedback. You are correct, as noted in our article here, that it is only possible to pass data to string fields. Happy to share this feedback with product!

In the meantime, you can also use services like Zapier or Make for more specific data needs you have to pass to Infusionsoft. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@SJD - you might want to check out the PlusThis ‘typeform tool’ - it works similar to Zapier/Make but PlusThis has a set of tools that is very tightly aligned with Keap/Infusionsoft.. 

des

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thanks John! I think that tool may do the trick.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know how it goes, @SJD !