Answered

Date Stamp on all submissions? (Coda integration problem)

• 16 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello y’all typeform heads! 

I’m trying to pull data from a typeform into a Coda Doc. 

The data is showing up, but I have no way of sorting the form with the latest submissions on top. 

How is it that Typeform doesn’t include the date and time a form is submitted in the table data?

It seems silly to ask respondents to enter today’s date. 

Thanks for your help. 

-Joey 

icon

Best answer by picsoung 21 December 2021, 02:29

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Joey from Tunelark - not sure if you are seeing it but I am seeing in the table layout. first column. 

des

Yes that is in the typeform dashboard. I’m talking about in the coda integration table when connecting typeform to coda docs. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Joey from Tunelark - depends on the API/integration between the two products and who built the integration. 

If it isn’t in the current integration, you can retrieve your responses via API call and you will find landed_at and submitted_at dates in the returned JSON.

if you want to raise a support ticket to review with Typeform Support, use this link

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Joey from Tunelark 
The integration was built by Coda team, they probably would have a better answer to this.
As @john.desborough the data is available via the API. And Coda is using this API for their pack.
So it might be just a matter of making sure it’s displayed on the table.

Keep us updated 😉

I figured it out. Thanks for your help! 

Zac at Coda support told me to: 

Hi Joey, it's possible that the field wasn't in spec when we initially created the Typeform pack for Coda but I'll reach out to the team to see what's going on.

That being said, have you tried setting up a property type column to return when the row was created and seeing if that works for your use case? If it does, it would unblock you until I can get to the bottom of why the field is missing 👍

And I found the column type > T response > submitted at option!