Edit existing Airtable integrations

• 6 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hey there! I realise it isn’t currently possible to edit an existing Airtable integration but can I add a vote to have this developed please? 👍

It’s a real pain to have to go back, delete and then add again, mapping fields and then retest everything :(

It looks like you’re working through third party integrations and adding these features. It might be useful to publish a list and allow people to flag their interest. I’m guessing being able to edit any integration once created would be really useful.

Gabi Amaral 2 years ago

Hello @robhale! Welcome to our Community and thank you for your input! :wink:

Why don't you post your use case on this thread, adding that your dream feature is having the possibility of editing the airtable integration? 

It'd be very important for us and the product team to understand your use case first and why having the possibility to edit this integration is so important to you! :pray_tone2:

Hope you have an amazing week! 

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @robhale! Welcome to our Community and thank you for your input! :wink:

Why don't you post your use case on this thread, adding that your dream feature is having the possibility of editing the airtable integration? 

It'd be very important for us and the product team to understand your use case first and why having the possibility to edit this integration is so important to you! :pray_tone2:

Hope you have an amazing week! 

Userlevel 2

Thanks @Gabi Amaral - I did post on that other thread yesterday - looking forward to hearing back on potential integration enhancements!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Amazing, @robhale! We'll make sure to keep you posted on any news about that! :wink:

Userlevel 1
Badge

This feature would also make my life much more pleasant :-)