Question

Email address submitted in quiz not sending to kajabi to trigger email sequence

• 22 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Hey everyone, 

I have an online course hosted by kajabi. I have a lead magnet set up in Typeform (a quiz). You have to provide your email address to get the results. The email address is supposed to then trigger an email sequence that is on Kajabi, which is basically a sales funnel to sell my online course. 

The problem is, that when someone fills out the quiz and gives their email address, nothing happens. The email is updated in Mailchimp (which is also integrated with typeform and supposedly with Kajabi), but the email sequence isn’t being triggered. 

I’ve tried setting up a Zap (zapier) between typeform and kajabi but it is not working. 

Can someone tell me what to do? Everything is ready but I can’t figure out how to set up the process technically.

Summarizing, it should be like this: 

1. Someone competes the quiz on typeform and adds their email address.
  2. The email is added to my mailchimp subscriber list AND the email sequence in Kajabi is triggered. 
  3. The person then receives 10 Emails (along a few weeks) where they are led to the sales page for the online course and purchase the course).

Can someone help me? Is there an easier way? A different way to do this? Or am I just missing something silly? HELP!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mindbar How do you have the email triggering the course in Kajabi? Is there a workflow there you have setup? Any screenshots you can send would be handy. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @mindbar happy Friday! Are you still having issues with this one? Let us know if you need any more help 😊