Answered

Embed a typeform in clickfunnels

• 18 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi, Can you help me with how I embed a typeform into a clickfunnel without any background color. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 20 December 2021, 12:25

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jonaseriksson17 Welcome to the community! Clickfunnels has a handy article here on how to add code to one of their webpages. 

Then, when you grab the code from Typeform, you can set the background transparency before copying the code like this: 

I hope this helps!

Hi!  I am trying to embed my typeform into click funnels application video.  What is the java script/HTML code I need to enter into click funnel?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Cpotts1 You can find the step-by-step instructions for embedding a Typeform in an email here:grinning:

Hi @Liz, I am trying to embed it in a click funnel - is there a way I can screen share with you to help fix this?

@Liz Hale I am embedding it into a clickfunnel.  This is the code I used - is it accurate?  I got it from the embed webpage and clicked on code

<!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8" /> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1" /> <title>CPotts NBR Application</title> <style>*{margin:0;padding:0;} html,body,#wrapper{width:100%;height:100%;} iframe{border-radius:0 !important;}</style> </head> <body> <div id="wrapper" data-tf-widget="qOvmLs" data-tf-inline-on-mobile data-tf-medium="snippet" ></div> <script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script> </body> </html>

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Cpotts1 You will need to grab the embed code that’s specifically for embedding in an email here: