Answered

Embed form in Hubspot marketing email

Badge

When embedding a Typeform in Hubspot marketing email, the design of the buttons looks good in the HTML-preview, but in the actual email the button loses its design and the email gets a wider that it should be.

How can this be solved?

HTML- preview:

Test email from Hubspot:

icon

Best answer by Kickan 5 September 2022, 08:04

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kickan Happy Monday! How are you receiving the test email? Is it in your email inbox? If so, which email service provider do you use? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Kickan, hope you're having a nice day!

Were you able to check Liz' reply above? Don't forget to let us know which email service provider you use. 

Thanks! 

Badge

Hi,

Yes, it comes to my email inbox in Outlook.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, that might be the issue, as Outlook doesn’t tend to show styling correctly. Are you able to try another provider, like Google, @Kickan ?

Badge

I tried both gmail and yahoo and there it looks perfect on both. So I then it must be with Outlook there is an issue as Outlook doesn’t tend to show styling correctly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Kickan Outlook is definitely a tricky one! Glad to hear it’s working in the other two. 😀

Badge

Yes, good that it work in Yahoo and G-mail, but most important is that it works in Outlook.

So how do I adjust so it also looks good in Outlook?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Kickan - my conversations with Typeform Support on Outlook indicate that this is not possible in Outlook. that is a Microsoft issue, not a Typeform issue. 

this is an older Help Center post that talks about this - scroll down below the video.. 

Badge

@john.desborough Thanks for your reply! From what I understand when reading that older post, is that it’s not possible to embed Typeform in an Outlook email and send out. This it not what I’m doing, I’m embedding a Typeform in Hubspot and when that email is sent to a receiver who open the email in Outlook, Outlook does not display the email correct, please see below. When sending the same email to a Yahoo receiver or Gmail- receiver it looks perfect.
So I wonder if I can adjust the embedded code so that Outlook displays it correct?

@Liz Do you know if the code embedded in the Hubspot email can be adjusted so the receiver in Outlook also can see the email with correct layout? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Kickan - either way, it’s a Microsoft issue

Badge

@john.desborough Ok, thanks for your answer.