Question

Embed full page position issue - gets stuck if more than 50% page view

Hi guys!

im trying to solve my issue embeeding my forms on my website, but i get stuck when on a 100% page the element wont function, when i zoom out and then start hoovering my mouse on the element form it will work, ive tryed playing with the hight and width but with no luck

what am i missing out? im just no coder so im sure its a small peace of code i can add or change to make it work out,

appriviate the help!

sharing a video also: 

page: https://www.camelmountain.co.il/pages/43823-qa24564

code added:  <!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8" /> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1" /> <title>שאלות ותשובות</title> <style>*{margin:0;padding:0;} html,body,#wrapper{width:100%;height:100%;} iframe{border-radius:0 !important;}</style> </head> <body> <div id="wrapper" data-tf-widget="zmFCkQZe" data-tf-inline-on-mobile data-tf-medium="snippet" ></div> <script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script><script>window.tf.load()</script> </body> </html>

(tryed adding the <script>window.tf.load()</script> , like ive seen on other posts but wont work )

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @jackoca 

I can see there are some transparent elements from your page covering your embed. If you try to click the embed the click actually goes to div#main HTML element.

I see you are using full page embed snippet, however you are displaying it in a page with other content. Full page snippet is intended to be used when there is no other content in the page. In your case I’d suggest you try to use “standard” embed snippet and see if that helps.

If not, I think you might need to have a coder look at your website and fix those overflowing HTML elements.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jackoca! Were you able to check mathio's reply above? Let us know if it was helpful to solve your issue. Have a nice day! 

Hi @Gabi Amaral and @mathio  guys

link to standtad embeed:  https://www.camelmountain.co.il/pages/44066-765

(you can see its kind of on top top  (placed in the head code) not in the center

when i place the code on the body , it apeers on the footer right at the bottom of the page and not centered just like on the h.ead

ive tryed that , but it puts the element at the bottom of the page or not in the right place, and the developers of the website says they canot move the code to another place , something intefeering in the code which cant drag it to another place :(

so no it didnt help