Question

Embed Typeform on mobile page

• 4 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Is there a simple tutorial on how to embed Typeform on a mobile web page displayed in a webview on a mobile app? 

I get my form - the CSS is formatted for website - and all I find are tutorials on how to embed in websites.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Reptileapp welcome to the community 😊

All the embed codes should work on both mobile and desktop, when you’re in your workspace you can switch between desktop and mobile view to see what the form will look like on each device. 

Can you tell us a bit more about your set up if this isn’t what you’re looking for?

Thanks - I have created a test form - the client will need to create the final form in their account once we know it works. This is my test below. If I embed this URL into an HTML story just like this link, it does not format in mobile view. Is that because it is not formatted correctly when I set it up to be mobile responsive, or is it because I need to use a specific embed code/format?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Reptileapp You’ll need to use the embed codes we provide to ensure that it embeds correctly on mobile and desktop. If that doesn’t work, let us know!

That doesn’t work because the embed codes are for email and web pages - the mobile page does not pick up on the stylig and displays in web page landscape mode. 

It looks like ypou have no solution to embed a form in a mobile page. If that is not correct please send an example of one that works and we can see if we can copy it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Reptileapp The forms adapt to a mobile layout automatically so you don’t need a mobile-specific code. If you don’t mind adding the form using our code to your website, we can definitely check to see if the same issue arises.