Answered

Embed videoask sequence in Typeform

• 27 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi Community,

Just started on my Typeform/Videoask adventure. I’ll probably have more questions down the line I’ll pay this helpful community back with my own insights once I know how everything works :-)

Question 1: I tried to embed a videoask in Mighty Networks, this didn’t work. Is it possible to do this and I just don’t know how?

Question 2: Embedding a Typeform in Mighty Networks does work.
This way I can embed my Videoasks in a Typeform and embed that on my Mighty Networks.

How do I copy my entire Videoask structure into a typeform? So far I’ve only managed to copy one video in typeform and not the follow-up videos that should appear once you click the multiple choice in that first video.

Thank you for your insights!!!! Good karma for life :-)

icon

Best answer by Grace 27 June 2023, 09:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Liza Van der Stock ask as many questions as you like! We’re excited to see what your setup looks like once it’s ready to show to the world! 😁

For the first question, I’m not familiar with Mighty Networks so not sure what the embed setup is like, can you add in an html code block? It might be worth reaching out to their support team to see if they have the capabilities to embed a videoask. 

For the second question, you can embed an entire videoask into a typeform, here’s a guide on how this is done. Just keep in mind that the two platforms have separate inboxes so results will be logged in each account separately.

Hope that helps but let me know if you have any follow up questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Liza Van der Stock Happy Wednesday! Did the information above help? Let us know if you’re still having trouble embedding the videoask in typeform!