Answered

Embedded Typeform in a Mighty Network

• 5 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi all - in need of some help.

I have created a mini-course in my Mighty Network which has six sections. At the end of each section there is a self assessment which asks my users a series of questions where they score themselves out of 10. Depending on their score (Low, Medium, High) they then get a series of recommendations which is given to them as a download (via Google Drive). So far so good. I also then plan to put them into a Convertkit campaign to further provide relevant resources.

The problem I have is that there are six assessment areas - is there a way I can do this without having to ask for their name and email address each time? 

Can I do this with hidden field data from their Mighty Network details - if so really not sure how to do this?

Could I combine all 6 assessment areas into one typeform - if so how do I get the final screen to show one result for one skills area and then another for the next skills area - there are so many possible outcomes.

Head is in a whirl - hoping someone can help.

icon

Best answer by Liz 5 October 2022, 19:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @KayBea Welcome to the community! I thought we had a post somewhere with the same question, but I can’t find it for the life of me. If I do, I’ll post it here!

I’m not familiar with how Mighty Network passes data, but if they have something like merge fields, you could then use hidden fields in the embedded form like this. 

If you want to combine all of the forms, then this article can walk you through passing data from one form to another. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@KayBea did you have any luck with this?