Answered

Endings content in Klaviyo

• 1 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I’ve created a big typeform quizz with a LOT of Endings. I’ve linked my TypeForm to my Klaviyo but on each test of the quizz i only get my answers to my questions in my Klaviyo. But never the endings value to my quizz in my Klaviyo only in my TypeForm (evrything’s working in my TypeForm). How do i manage to get my endings value into my klaviyo so i can use it in my email template ?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 2 March 2022, 05:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Arthur Liguet The Klaviyo integration is built by their team, so there are some limitations, such as the inability to send endings, to their platform. 

I would definitely submit this suggestion to them to push for the feature! In the meantime, you could use a service like Zapier or Integromat to pass the data. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Arthur Liguet - if you were able to create a variable, say v_ending, and then use a logic rule to replace the value of the variable with “ending a” or “ending b” before the submit, you might be able to map the variable to a custom field in Klaviyo.. 

just a thought

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Arthur Liguet Did the variables suggestion @john.desborough gave work in the integration for you?