Answered

Error when activating the Typeform

• 22 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

We’re trying to create a salesforce mapping for one of our typeforms. However when we try to activate we get the error - Can't Map Same Salesforce Field To Two Questions: undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined. 

I’ve checked the mappings and no Salesforce field is mapped to two questions. There’s also no duplicate questions. 

My Type Form has also a Matrix and ranking type of fields. As I already read the existing conversation in the Type Form Community I seen these field type can cause issue. But for my form those fields are required we cannot remove them. So need help from the Typeform for this issue to activate the mapping.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Liz 22 August 2022, 18:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SaiKumar Happy Monday! Do you mind sending a video of the mappings you have setup so we can get a better idea of the error? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @SaiKumar ! The tech team let me know this is possibly related to a bug they have in Salesforce, so if you haven’t already opened a ticket with them, they ask you to do so here so they can update you on the bug. 😀

Hi. Is this issue resolved, receiving same error

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ToddM If you’re on the newest version of our integration, it might be best to contact the tech support team using the link above. They’ll be able to log into your account and look into the issue further.