Answered

Essential Addons, Typeform 'get access' not authorizing?

• 9 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Hello, 

I am trying to use the Typeform, form styler element through essential addons in an elementor page and when I click ‘get access’ to authorize the connection of Essential addons and Typeform, it just pops up a window and says ‘page not found’… any ideas would be really helpful… 

After clicking ‘accept’ it posts this page: 

Please someone help!!

icon

Best answer by picsoung 20 March 2021, 00:20

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sonictoy ,

Could it be that you’re using a different user name/account to make the integration connect? Looking at the screenshots, that’s the only thing I can see. Someone more familiar with WordPress might be more helpful, though. 

Hi @Sonictoy ,

Could it be that you’re using a different user name/account to make the integration connect? Looking at the screenshots, that’s the only thing I can see. Someone more familiar with WordPress might be more helpful, though. 

Thanks for the comment Vicki, I don’t believe it is the credentials… if I weren’t logged into Typeform in the same browser, it wouldn’t let me accept but rather give me the option to log in! I’m trying to get support from essential addons but their support is super busy! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

OK, I’m sorry I can’t be of more help, @Sonictoy ! I hope essential addons can help you figure it out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sonictoy we had a brief issue with wordpress, but it should be fixed! Are you still experiencing troubles setting it up?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sonictoy ! Were you able to connect in Wordpress? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Sonictoy The Essential Addons plugin is maintained by the essential addons team, they can probably offer better support and know why their plugin is failing the authorization phase.