Answered

Fastest way to send email from email marketing tool

• 29 May 2023
  • 7 replies

I have integrate mailchimp with my typeform form to send email based on the score. But it's taking a lot of time to send the email. Is there any other way to send customized email automatically in real time?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 31 May 2023, 12:55

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sadi Thanks for stopping by! It sounds like the setup you have is already the fastest way to send it. Do you mind sharing a screenshot of how you have the automation or email setup to send in Mailchimp? That might help me spot anything that could be delaying it. 

Hi @Sadi Thanks for stopping by! It sounds like the setup you have is already the fastest way to send it. Do you mind sharing a screenshot of how you have the automation or email setup to send in Mailchimp? That might help me spot anything that could be delaying it. 

These are the journeys I set up in my mailchimp account. So, whenever anyone submit the typeform, their email and score is transferring to the mailchimp immediately which indicates that typeform and mailchimp integration is okay.
But the problem is mailchimp is taking 10-15 minutes to send the customized email to the respondents based on the score. Actually there are 9 email and mailchimp is sending one email using if/else logic. That’s why it’s taking a lot of time. But we need a fastest way. 

Is there any email marketing tools that can do it immediately? What about sendgrid or klaviyo? Will they take the same duration of time?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sadi Thanks! Do you mind sending a screenshot of how one of the journeys is setup? This timing sounds about right for any software but again, there might be something in the journey itself causing a delay!

Here is the journey. Based on the if else there are 9 different journey.

Here are the nine different email that we are sending based on the product score and team score. That’s why we created 9 journey in mailchimp.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sadi All this makes sense! Looks like a nice setup and a good reminder to me that I need to set these up in my own email system. 

Looking at Mailchimp, it doesn’t look like there is anything that would delay the emails any longer than normal. 10-15 minutes isn’t terribly long, but it may be worth reaching out to Mailchimp to see if there is anything they suggest. 

Are you using the native Typeform ↔ Mailchimp integration? 

Hi @Sadi All this makes sense! Looks like a nice setup and a good reminder to me that I need to set these up in my own email system. 

Looking at Mailchimp, it doesn’t look like there is anything that would delay the emails any longer than normal. 10-15 minutes isn’t terribly long, but it may be worth reaching out to Mailchimp to see if there is anything they suggest. 

Are you using the native Typeform ↔ Mailchimp integration? 

Mailchimp cannot send emails immediately
I tried Sendgrid/Zapier but Zapier will not add contacts to sendgrid.

Can you please suggest me if there is any other tools that can meet my requirements? what about klaviyo or convertkit? Can I set this type of automation there and can send immediate email to the typeform respondents?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sadi - you’ll have to research the email service providers themselves. That is where the issue needs to be resolved. 

des