Answered

GA4 integration help

• 28 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi all,

We are using typeform to build an eligibility form for our startup’s services. The form has been embedded within the website. Completing an eligibility form is a strong step in our funnel towards a conversion. I have found this event being reported in Google (GA4) under Reports>Engagement>Events and it is called “TypeformSubmit”.

But there are a whole bunch of other events, reported by wordpress, intercom, calendly etc and I can’t find a way to distinguish the source.

Is there a list of all event names reported by Typeform to Google somewhere? ​​​​​​ Would like to see if we can organize them and track them as intermediate steps towards a conversion. For instance, I see events named “session_start”, “first_visit”, and “form_start”. Are these typeform events? If not, how can I see just the typeform events?

Would appreciate any help. I have tried reading through old threads but haven’t found any list of events reported by typeform. Side note - a lot of the help articles are about the previous version of Google Analytics and it’s kind of hard to use the help as GA4 has changed quite a bit in terms of configuration, finding info, etc.

Thank you!
UA

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 August 2023, 19:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @uadil  Thanks for stopping by the community! You can find the events we track and their names for GA4 here

Thank you! So looks like there are only 2 events reported?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @uadil That’s correct, and those events and how to find them are in the article above. 😀