Question

Google Analytics integration registering every typeform button click as a separate page view

As I’ve mentioned in the title, Google Analytics is registering each typeform button click as a single page in Analytics > Behaviour > Site Content > All Pages

This is also a problem as the typeform page is registering as a separate page view while it’s embedded on the site page.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Screenshot attached for reference.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jigarsoni If you have the form embedded, do you mind sharing the URL so we can take a look at the embed? Thanks!

Hey Liz, Thank you for your response. I just DMed you the link.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @jigarsoni ! I took a look at the link, and it looks like the embed is correct. When narrowing down the data, are you following the structure mentioned in this article

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jigarsoni! Hope you're having a great day! 😊 

Did you have time to check what my friend Liz has replied to you above? 

Hi Gabi, that video did not solve my question. It explains about the process to connect with google analytics, which I did following that article only.

Perhaps I need to better phrase my question.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jigarsoni Farther down in the article, you’ll see a part that explains how to filter Google Analytics so you can see the results correctly. Let us know if you have any trouble setting that up!